2016 Flint River and Community Cleanup Sites
All Volunteers Check-in at one of these 17 sites
- Vietnam Veterans’ Park: In partnership with the Friends of the Flint River Trail’s Annual Trail Clean Up. Downtown Flint: James P. Cole Blvd., between Hamilton & Robert T. Longway
- Atwood Stadium: 701 University Avenue, parking lot off of First Ave. or Water St.
- Flushing Riverview Park: Flushing: 230 S. Cherry St. (near the A&W Drive-In)
- Flushing Township Nature Park: 8301 N McKinley Road, Flushing, MI
- Gilkey Creek/Pierce Park: Pierce School – S. of Court St., W. of Dort Hwy.
- Riverbank Park in Flint: Corner of Water St. & Lyon St.
- Holloway Dam Canoe Access: Richfield Township, Carr Rd. at the Dam
- Kearsley Park: Kearsley Park Pavilion on Kearsley Park Blvd. north of Robert T. Longway
- Mott Park: Park at Mott Park, Nolen Dr. & Weller St.
- Thread Creek: Corner of Center & Bristol Rd.-near Sharky’s
- Thread Lake Park: Meet at end of Winans Street
- Flint Park Lake: Pavilion off Winthrop Blvd
- Carriage Town: Durant-Dort Parking Lot
- Carriage Town Ministries: 605 Garland St. Flint, MI 48503
All Volunteers Check-in at Cramton Park in Lapeer
Lapeer Volunteers: Please contact Peter McCreedy at (810) 614-7594 to Sign up!