Saturday, April 30th, 2016
9:00 am – Noon
DON’T MISS THE AFTER-PARTIES! Volunteer Appreciation Lunches start at Noon (see details below)
Click this link to Sign Up to Volunteer or email Jaime Welch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you Sponsors!
All financial and in-kind donations collected for the cleanup go DIRECTLY toward the costs associated with the clean up, including reusable water bottles, food, and beverage for our volunteers, equipment, and garbage disposal.
Interested in sponsoring our Flint River and Community Cleanup? Contact us at email@example.com or at 810-767-6490.
2016 Flint River and Community Cleanup Sites
Genesee County: All Volunteers Check-in at one of these 17 sites
- Vietnam Veterans’ Park: In partnership with the Friends of the Flint River Trail’s Annual Trail Clean Up. Downtown Flint: James P. Cole Blvd., between Hamilton & Robert T. Longway
- Atwood Stadium: 701 University Avenue, parking lot off of First Ave. or Water St.
- Flushing Riverview Park: Flushing: 230 S. Cherry St. (near the A&W Drive-In)
- Flushing Township Nature Park: 8301 N McKinley Road, Flushing, MI
- Gilkey Creek/Pierce Park: Pierce School – S. of Court St., W. of Dort Hwy.
- Riverbank Park in Flint: Corner of Water St. & Lyon St.
- Holloway Dam Canoe Access: Richfield Township, Carr Rd. at the Dam
- Kearsley Park: Kearsley Park Pavilion on Kearsley Park Blvd. north of Robert T. Longway
- Mott Park: Park at Mott Park, Nolen Dr. & Weller St.
- Thread Creek: Corner of Center & Bristol Rd.-near Sharky’s
- Thread Lake Park: Meet at end of Winans Street
- Flint Park Lake: Pavilion off Winthrop Blvd
- Carriage Town: Durant-Dort Parking Lot
- Carriage Town Ministries: 605 Garland St. Flint, MI 48503
Lapeer County: All Volunteers Check-in at Cramton Park
- Contact Peter McCreedy at (810) 614-7594 to Sign up!
Join us for Lunch!
Volunteer Appreciation Lunches
NOON – 2PM
Genesee County: Vietnam Veteran’s Park in Flint*
NOON – 1PM
Lapeer County: Cramton Park