Saturday, April 25th, 2015
9:00 am – Noon
DON’T MISS THE AFTER-PARTIES! Volunteer Appreciation Lunches are Noon – 2 PM (see details below)
Click this link to Sign Up to Volunteer or email Jaime Welch at email@example.com
It is Easy and Rewarding to be a Cleanup Sponsor!
All financial and in-kind donations collected for the cleanup go DIRECTLY toward the costs associated with the clean up, including reusable water bottles, food, and beverage for our volunteers, equipment, and garbage disposal.
Interested in sponsoring our Flint River and Community Cleanup? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 810-767-6490.
2015 Flint River and Community Cleanup Sites
Genesee County: All Volunteers Check-in at one of these 15 sites
- Vietnam Veterans’ Park: In partnership with the Friends of the Flint River Trail’s Annual Trail Clean Up. Downtown Flint: James P. Cole Blvd., between Hamilton & Robert T. Longway
- Downtown Flint: Café Rhema, 432 S. Saginaw St.
- Atwood Stadium: 701 University Avenue, parking lot off of First Ave. or Water St.
- Flushing Riverview Park: Flushing: 230 S. Cherry St. (near the A&W Drive-In)
- Flushing Township Nature Park: 8301 N McKinley Road, Flushing, MI
- Gilkey Creek/Pierce Park: Pierce School – S. of Court St., W. of Dort Hwy.
- Riverbank Park in Flint: Corner of Water St. & Lyon St.
- Holloway Dam Canoe Access: Richfield Township, Carr Rd. at the Dam
- Kearsley Park: Kearsley Park Pavilion on Kearsley Park Blvd. north of Robert T. Longway
- Thread Lake – McKinley Park: McKinley Center at Orville St. & Peer Avenue
- Mott Park: Park at Mott Park, Nolen Dr. & Weller St.
- Happy Hollow : Near Hammerberg Rd. & I 69
- Thread Creek: Corner of Center & Bristol Rd.-near Sharky’s
- Carriage Town: Durant-Dort Parking Lot
- Carriage Town Ministries: 605 Garland St. Flint, MI 48503
Lapeer County: All Volunteers Check-in at Cramton Park (off S. Main St.)
Contact Peter McCreedy at (810) 614-7594 to Sign up!
Join us for Lunch!
Volunteer Appreciation Lunches
NOON – 2PM
Genesee County: Vietnam Veteran’s Park in Flint*
Lapeer County: Crampton Park on Main Street
*The Genesee County luncheon is graciously hosted each year by the Friends of the Flint River Trail at Flint’s Vietnam Veterans’ Park Downtown Flint: James P. Cole Blvd., between Hamilton & Robert T. Longway Blvd.
The FRWC would like to sincerely thank our 2014